Homemade or DIY e-liquids are the fashion of the moment! Thanks to this DIY trick, it has become possible to vape cheaper. If you don’t buy your electronic liquids, it’s better to simply make them yourself.
In recent years, more and more e-liquids containing nicotine salts have been present on the electronic cigarette market.
Through this article, we will try to present this particular nicotine and unknown to some people, what it is really about, what are its benefits and for whom it is intended. Testimonials from specialists in support.
The Aspire brand is famous for its range of Nautilus clearomizers which is based on innovative technology. It has set up several technological jewels offering exceptional performance with an impressive rendering of flavours. In this range, there are up to 4 clearomizers with characteristics that you will appreciate. Discover all the information about these kits in this article.
The electronic cigarette and the breath are linked. Vaping has a more or less direct impact on your breathing. It’s mostly quitting smoking that leads to an improvement in your breath.
Without the carbon monoxide that contaminates cigarette smoke, you breathe with new lungs. Smoking attacks your respiratory functions. If you have asthma, it’s not uncommon for cigarettes to make your attacks worse. If you cough, it’s because tobacco irritates your bronchial tubes.
Here’s everything you need to know about e-cigarettes and puffs. Distinguish what is true and what is false in the following statements.
Vaping can preserve your airways, in particular by helping you to quit smoking, and thus help you find more breath.
How to gradually lower the nicotine level of your e-cigarette? We do not go from 16 to 0 in one go! There is no hard and fast rule when it comes to weaning. However, we have compiled some tips for you to help you reach the 0mg mark.
Traditional e-liquids, with vegetable or nicotine salts, what are the properties and advantages of the different nicotine liquids?
Here, we will address issues related to security to avoid unpleasant surprises.
No economy in the choice of batteries
Probably the most important tip, don’t be stingy and be very vigilant where you buy your battery, counterfeits are unfortunately very widespread. Prefer recognized shops and brands, avoid dubious sites, and very attractive prices, we are talking above all about security, so bet a minimum. In addition, with a few precautions and a minimum of care, the cost of your battery will be quickly amortized. We don’t invest in second-hand batteries either, not knowing how they were treated before. I would recommend the Sony VTC6.
How to carry a battery
– The batteries must be transported in a suitable and insulating box
– Do not leave your batteries lying around at the bottom of the bag with the keys and any yellow parts lying around there which could cause short circuits
– Do not discharge your battery before charging it again
You can get protection at very affordable prices. There are airtight cases and silicone protective cases, which will allow you to protect your batteries in your pocket for example.
Consider giving your battery a second life when it is damaged, it can cause short circuits in the long term. Changing the Wrap is also a great technique to differentiate your batteries. We advise you, Cute characters, Spider-Man…. So you will find your way more easily between those loaded and those to be loaded!
Stereotypes? The electronic cigarette can explode! Fake and fake!
Know first of all that it is the battery that explodes. The term explosion is not adequate, we speak of degassing. The battery releases a jet of burning material that can cause burns. So be careful of the degassing holes, some counterfeits, for example, do not have vents, which are nevertheless necessary for your safety.
A few precautions
- Charging must be done with a suitable adapter
- Be sure to observe the polarity
- Charge your batteries on a hard, flat surface
- Avoid exposing your battery to temperature variations, never leave a battery in direct sunlight, or checked baggage on an aeroplane.
- We do not store batteries in bulk on top of each other
- Be sure to choose the most suitable battery according to your equipment, in terms of size, capacity, autonomy, discharge rate, power…
- Regularly check your resistance to avoid any possible malfunction
- If you use several batteries in a box, prefer batteries of the same brand, and the same number of charge and discharge cycles
- Also, remember that we are not Mac Gyver, we do not drill, we do not disassemble, we do not wet and do not try to repair a battery
When to change your e-cigarette battery
- When damaged
- When it no longer charges properly
- When it discharges too quickly
- Finally, remember to recycle your batteries
Difficult question all first-time vapers have asked themselves when buying their first bottle. How many days will your 10ml bottle last? How many cigarettes does a 10ml bottle contain? We will try to bring you some points of understanding, to see it a little more clearly.
Are electronic cigarettes effective in quitting smoking? This is the question many smokers ask themselves. According to numerous studies, smoking is much more harmful to health than vaping. If despite all your efforts, you still fall back into your old ways and you start smoking again systematically, vaping could well help you put an end to tobacco for good!
You have been vaping for a short time and you have bought your first electronic cigarette. You are probably wondering how to maintain it! Here is our guide that will teach you how to clean an electronic cigarette in a few very simple steps. Thanks to regular maintenance, you will extend the life of your vaping equipment while having flavours that are always at the top.